Chemtrail And Conspiracy Awareness Group
March 29, 2024, 05:15:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

West Yorkshire

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: West Yorkshire  (Read 97 times)
white rose

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2009, 10:11:09 am »

Lots of these damned things here.I saw one at 10am a few weeks ago and it was still there at 4pm,slowly slowly dispersing...whatever!
Also strange webs in my garden hang from the shed and gates.These are not made by spiders because they are square or rectangles.They are pale blue in colour..I even took a pic.And had a friend verify it.
The weirdest stuff ever..and in mu opinion can only come from the air.
Another strange incident happened yesterday.It was raining cats and dogs here so I went to put my hens inside.I put on my waterproof coat and was working outside in the rain when i became aware that there was foam covering the sleeves of the coat.Lots of it.Also the back was covered in it.Looked a bit like when you haven't rinsed clothing properly although this wasn't the case as its months since I wore this coat.SO my question would be what on earth was in the rain???
I have noticed on other occasions when getting my hair wet through outside,it's as if the droplets are diamonds.they have a strange glittery effect and 'sit' on the hair instead of saturating it as would be the case normally.So what is in the rain?HuhHuh
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cally

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 08:53:03 pm »

It has to be a form of fungus White Rose .I've seen the web type stuff to.
Does anyone think this constant rain is the result of chemtrailing.
I'm thinking of building myself an Ark.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 04:19:52 pm »

Yes must be definitely from the air.With a lot of rain it would create algae etc but not the sort that infect humans as this stuff does.Beware the minute black specks.
Also what sort of spider would create a square web!!!!!!!And blue to boot. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: