Chemtrail And Conspiracy Awareness Group
April 19, 2024, 07:18:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Rev says Hi!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rev says Hi!  (Read 384 times)
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2009, 10:29:11 pm »

I have known for some time that this world  is not as it seems. I've always questioned authority, always known that something was not quite right. Authors such as David Icke and Jim Marrs have confirmed what I always knew. Many of us have that inner knowing that we are living in a controlled environment. My journey began when I was 12 and read a book by Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, "The Third Eye" which is brilliant! I went on to read the whole set! I also came across Rudolf Steiner, but reading his books at that age was hard work! I am now approaching 50 and I am still going strong!!! I helped organise last years Beyond Knowledge Conference which was held at The Old Police Station in Lark Lane, Liverpool. Sadly the team that helped put the conference together had a falling out, which led to another group being formed - Beyond Knowledge Seminars. Please check out our website:-

http://www.beyondknowledgeseminars.com/index.html

Other subjects I am interested in include the Freeman Movement, Chemtrails, Cancer Cures and much much more!!!

Thats your lot!

Namaste,

Rev Lenny
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cally

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 06:47:11 pm »

Hi Rev,Love your username. Grin

I knew something was up with Social Services and the NHS but didn't know what,till a friend sent me a link to the Big Brother  David Ickes freedom to fascism talk.
I haven't had a decent nights sleep since.

It makes you realise what matters in life though and I would much rather know than not.

Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 08:56:39 pm »

Hello  Grin Cally,

thanks for the thumbs up on  the name!!! Grin

Believe it or not.....I am an ordained church minister!!! Yep! Tis true! I am not an orthodox brutal bible bashing minister.......none of that.....I don't preach........I am infinite consciousness who occasionally returns to this badly treated planet. It hurts me so much that people andespecially  the big companies treat this wonderful planet. In my darker moments I think that we are simply a virus on two legs.

We should show our love and appreciation to our home.

Yes, the rev is an actual minister. a wacky one!!!

Namaste,

rev
Report Spam   Logged

cally

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 01:23:15 pm »

Wow Reverend,
                    So you are the man I need to answer a question that has bugged me for some time .
What do you think the Bible is  all about?
I know it has been edited and used to control us but reading it recently has helped get me through some bad times.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
I love that verse.
I've been trying to tune into my consciousness for ages now. I had a NDE a few years ago so I know it is all real.
But I can't completely clear my mind of thoughts  whatever I do. Grin
Any Tips.
Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 08:57:58 pm »

The Rev Here, Grin

Firstly, I'd like to quote my fave Indian Mystic - Osho, "Priests and Politicians are the Mafia of the Soul". Steer clear of priests! Why??!! Because they have been educated at the establishments religious schools/universities and they toe the establishments line. As for the bible, well, sadly its been edited to suit the PTB; after all we can't have the "little" people knowing too much!

I'd take a look at the Gnostic Gospels, for me they are more closer to the truth. The Gospel of Thomas is a good starter! Also the Gospel of Mary!

Most importantly though Cally, all the answers you need are closer than you think! Look within and trust your intuition. Meditate daily and read inspirational books, watch films which focus on our goodness and above all be happy! I know this isn't easy as we live in testing times but from personal experience I know that laughter and uplifting reading/viewing material is what works for me!

Well, thats all for now! Let me know your thoughts Cally.

Namaste,

Lenny

Report Spam   Logged

cally

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 06:08:35 am »

Thanks Rev ,
                  I am glad you helped clear that up.I've never felt comfortable in  a Church because it made me feel as I thought I was a sinner because I'd been arrested a few times protesting animal rights.
Just shows how Society conditions us with the help of Religion.
I will try the meditation and quit listening to Alex Jones   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 10:30:10 am »

Quote from cally 'I am glad you helped clear that up.I've never felt comfortable in  a Church because it made me feel as I thought I was a sinner because I'd been arrested a few times protesting animal rights'

Goodness me you arn't a sinner girl...you should get a medal.I'm sure you'll get it one day.
Just look at the sentences the Animals Rights people get..Keith Mann got 14 yrs for taking a barn owl from a lab,and a few other animals.
Yet the real risks to the population walk out and about,on bail, on parole etc instead of being given a suspended sentence..from a rope!
Sorry I digress,I'm white rose,who has this new horrible disease Morgellons...soon to be visiting many people in the UK just as it has done in the USA,Australia Germany Canada etc.
Hello Rev how ya doin?I know someone who thinks just like you.She also visits this planet from time to time.She hangs out in Sussex when she is here.and keeps herself in the white light, and works on her vibes.
Report Spam   Logged
cally

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 09:16:57 pm »

Hiya White Rose ,the only person who can make me laugh about the end of the World.
I 'm coming over to stay with you for Armageddon.  I'll bring the Beers  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 04:07:01 pm »

OK  I 'll get the ciggies. Wink
Anyway just think...no more Man Utd that's a bonus in itself.
Well we can't change it so we may as well smile as we go chuck.
Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 10:10:00 pm »

Hi White Rose,

great to have you on board!!! Grin Grin Grin

Another Osho quote, paraphrased is, "Enjoy life, enjoy your human experience and forget about sin as there is no sin"!!!

I'm sorry to hear about you and Cally having Morgellons. Have you tried MMS, which Jim Humble is responsible for, it has cleared up many illnesses; including maleria. Check Google Video just type in Jim Humble and that will take you to an interview he did with Project Camalot.

rev
Report Spam   Logged

white rose

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 04:03:34 pm »

Hello rev thank you for the welcome.Sorry I should have introduced myself before. Smiley
But this morgie business robs one of the memory and it seems it's only poss to concentrate on one thing at a time.And talk about forgetting what you went upstairs for/into the garage for/ etc etc.Walk 3 yards and I've forgotton what I was going to do.
Well cally has tried the MMS with good results but speeded it up too fast and was ill.I myself haven't as yet simply because I am taking lots of supplements plus heart tabs so was a little unsure if there would be a reaction.Although in the last 2 weeks I started taking Cell Food which is very similar but prob a weaker solution and have seen that this afflicts 'them'
With this disease it seems it's trial and error.
Anyway thought I would say that I have been wanting to get a hold of David Icke videos for a long time and suddenly I had the idea to look on ebay.Well there is a ton on there so ordered a few of them for friends too.Also ordered the Brian Gerrish vid.Must get the word out there.Some very smart T shirts with slogans on  i.e.STOP THE NWO and a lot more.Will be getting one very soon to rock Yorkshire. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 11:42:06 pm »

You raised some excellent posts there White Rose! You and Cally have my

;DWhite Rose Grin some good points raised in your post. Regarding good documentaries by the likes of David Icke, Jim Marrs, David Wilcock, Brian Gerrish what I do is download the videos via a Tube Finder(free)and transfer them to my Windows Media Player. Where I can also make DVDS to give away! I know Ebay is a good and cheap way of getting them without hassle, as I have bought quite a number that way. I will add some more documentaries in the relevant thread later today, my brain is seizing up and I need sleep!!! Grin

Namaste!!!

Report Spam   Logged

Nomad

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 11:42:54 am »

Hi all,
 Glad to make your acquaintance. I'm interested in the Morgellons thing, don't know too much about it but I feel a dear friend of mine may  be exhibiting some of it's symptoms.
Been looking at and into (uk) chemtrails on and off for the past 7/8 years. I had gathered so much info I was ready to start my own site to store it all on and then *bang* catastrophic hardware failure. Got my hard drive in the freezer now, so we'll see, fingers crossed X
On an Orgonite(™) Roll Eyes journey in a big way, living off grid as much as I possibly can, probably paying off some huge karmic debt or learning the lesson of non attachment, can't decide Cheesy
Oh, one more thing... The only CONservativePIRACY that I see is the life I was unwittingly sold into Cheesy

The truth shall set us free!

Peace!

NoMad.
Report Spam   Logged

I started out with nothing & still got most of it left.
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 02:06:26 pm »

Hello Nomad,sorry to say but I think before this thing is finished you just may have a lot of close friends showing the signs of morgellons.
I see so many people with the signs here.Actually it may sound daft but one of the late signs is a red face and flat red dot on end of nose.Accompanied by broken veins..they used to say those types were heavy drinkers.LOL,think again.However as I say that is one of the last signs to show...and not on everyone.
Gordon Browns right hand man who was sacked for sending that email was a classic case.His face glowed in the dark.Thank you God. Grin
If you know about the orgone do let me know..but does it produce more rain??Thats the last thing I need I already have my hens wearing wellingtons.
I do hope you have luck with hard drive in freezer.I am an idiot when it comes to the pc.I'm still trying to work out what I need to copy cd's cos the drive thingy doesn't work and need to replace it but replace it with what is the question.....
Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 09:54:45 pm »

Hi all,
 Glad to make your acquaintance. I'm interested in the Morgellons thing, don't know too much about it but I feel a dear friend of mine may  be exhibiting some of it's symptoms.
Been looking at and into (uk) chemtrails on and off for the past 7/8 years. I had gathered so much info I was ready to start my own site to store it all on and then *bang* catastrophic hardware failure. Got my hard drive in the freezer now, so we'll see, fingers crossed X
On an Orgonite(™) Roll Eyes journey in a big way, living off grid as much as I possibly can, probably paying off some huge karmic debt or learning the lesson of non attachment, can't decide Cheesy
Oh, one more thing... The only CONservativePIRACY that I see is the life I was unwittingly sold into Cheesy

The truth shall set us free!

Peace!

NoMad.

Hello and Welcome!!! Grin

Looking forward to reading your posts Nomad! I'm another chemtrail researcher from the UK, and even had my Mum ranting about the bastard chems!!! Twas funny when my Mum swore!!! I'd often catch her wheeling herself in her wheelchair cursing at the sprayers for creating more skymess!!!

Namaste!!!

rev
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: