Chemtrail And Conspiracy Awareness Group
April 18, 2024, 01:30:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New disease taking England by storm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New disease taking England by storm  (Read 363 times)
white rose

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2009, 09:23:01 am »

es I have this too cally.It kicked off big time 2 yrs ago.I had no idea what I had and the doc wasn't sure it was scabies.LOL.Neither was I...it didn't resemble scabies.Although it did have a fair bit of itching.
After much research and observation it seems a fungus plays a big part in this.
Where I live in Yorks my garden and house have been infested with some sort of fungi which resembles black specks..small.They can sink into the skin very quickly causing a stinging/burning pain.Also a feature of this is burning feet esp. at night.Constant throat clearing..niggly cough,constantly runny nose,bleary eyes,itchy ears sore tongue/mouth.loss of teeth for no apparent reason ..the list is endless.
It amazes me that this government bang on about too much food being wasted...has no one noticed how quickly everything goes mouldy overnight..carrots,cabbage etc.Due to a fungus.I have seen it on the vegetables where they are packed before sending out to the shops.They come in from the fields covered in the tiny black specks.
Since finding this out I have soaked everything in bicarbonate of soda for 30 mins prior to cooking.Or salt will do but bicarb is an anti fungal.
Yes don't hold your breath for help from the British doctor...he has yet to get out of his 'box' and leave his text book behind...he still believes there is NO such thing as a NEW disease, he should read the bible whilst he's at it....and see what it says about the end times.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cally

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 07:40:37 pm »

Remember this WR  Grin http://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Morgellons-Message-Board/morgellons-syndrome/4065-why-liverpool-hotspot-morgellons.html
Report Spam   Logged
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 02:11:24 pm »

Yes I remember it..but how many new cases have shown up in the Pool since then?Huh??
And not forgetting the tropical disease place in the Pool is run by Common Purpose!!! Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: