Chemtrail And Conspiracy Awareness Group
April 19, 2024, 02:50:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For Starters!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Starters!!!  (Read 189 times)
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« on: August 05, 2009, 11:22:37 pm »

Well, let me see! First off I get annoyed with people who watch Big Brother! Also any mind numbing programmes like Eastenders, Corrie. Emmerdale et al!

Now over to you!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

white rose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 04:08:54 pm »

Ditto ditto.What a set of brain dead people who actually break their necks almost to get to the 'telly' to see whatever soap and think it is actually real life.DOH.
If we went to war it would have to start after all the soaps had finished for the night. Roll Eyes
Though it's a way of brainwashing and keeping the masses occupied so the NWO can work undisturbed.
Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 10:07:06 am »

Ditto ditto.What a set of brain dead people who actually break their necks almost to get to the 'telly' to see whatever soap and think it is actually real life.DOH.
If we went to war it would have to start after all the soaps had finished for the night. Roll Eyes
Though it's a way of brainwashing and keeping the masses occupied so the NWO can work undisturbed.
very true!!!

also its name is a dead give away - television programme!!!

rev
Report Spam   Logged

cally

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 05:37:13 pm »

I'm afraid I still have the technicolour screen in my living room.The kids won't let me throw it out.
They are watching it less now.Probably because I get mad and start ranting about the propaganda.
Do you know what they are doing now? In almost every programme!!  they throw a quick shot of a chemtrail laden sky in .
Even in the kids cartoons .
Report Spam   Logged
Nomad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 06:36:04 am »

I remember a couple of Christmas's ago I was round a friends house for the day and they are avid soap fans, well we had a lovely dinner and were enjoying the festivities when it was time for Eastenders. Well, I couldn't bear it, the whole show just seemed to be row's, shouting, crying and general misery. Try as hard as I might I just couldn't stop it affecting me and although I'm ashamed to admit it, it really did ruin my day, well at least until my old friend Jack Daniel turned up Grin

I've noticed subliminal chemtrail programming on teLIEvision as well. The one that really gets me is the BBC radio advert for "a summer of music", they are a shots of festivals, there are a few shots taken around festival sites and the camera keeps panning to the sky where there are distinctive chemtrails being laid with the closing shot being two major trails right across screen and a sun halo. The sad thing is that even being fully aware of what is going on in the sky and the advert, I still look romantically at it and dream of those lazy summer days (you know.... those 1 or 2 we get a year now).

The other one that sticks in my mind is Channel 4, "a place in the sun", they are not contrails!!

That's without mentioning the dodgy skies in films and other adverts grumble, grumble.

Peace!
Report Spam   Logged

I started out with nothing & still got most of it left.
cally

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 01:09:15 pm »

Hi Nomad,Nice to meet you ;
What about all these shows about Police solving crimes and chasing criminals.
They have to be having a laugh.
Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 07:34:01 pm »

how about cookery shows!!! although I enjoy and appreciate food, I can't believe the number of cooking shows on TV!!! I still read the TV guide occasionally to see what I'm not missing!!! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

cally

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 09:22:00 am »

I hate the way they go on about sugar being bad for us and never mention the real dangers like MSG,Aspartame and human waste as fertiliser.
Jamie Oliver is a right twat.
They all make me want to throw up. Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: