Chemtrail And Conspiracy Awareness Group
March 29, 2024, 09:58:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Morgellons Disease And Chemtrails

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Morgellons Disease And Chemtrails  (Read 233 times)
Admin
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2009, 06:03:29 pm »

It is looking more and more like Morgellons came from the Chemtrails .
The UK Government say it won't act until The US CDC/kaiser study results are made public.
That was a total sham,they gave it a few quid to fund it  and it s  already  a year overdue.
Every doctor/researcher who begins to study it is scared off just when they are getting somewhere.
We had the BBC programme Horizon and a few newspapers about to expose it .They have all gone quiet.
Everyone I talk to who has it says they see signs in everyone they know.
I know of eight people in  seven mile radius to me who definetely have it.
Could it be that we are all infested already and the Morgellons sufferers are the people whos bodies are rejecting whatever it is?
Clifford Carnicom has found exactly the same thing in Chemtrail samples as he finds in Morgellons blood samples.

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/rense62509aw.mp3

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 11:08:54 pm »

Clifford Carnicon is a real star! He does sterling work and has many appreciative followers. Another excellent link!

Another good link regarding Chemtrails:-

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/index.htm

Welcome to the chemtrails section of WillThomas.net

If you are new to chemtrails, a brief introduction is in order. A professional working journalist for more than 30 years, I first reported on chemtrails for the Environment News Service in the winter of 1997. Since then, thousands of websites have appeared claiming various theories and agendas behind a phenomenon witnessed in the skies over 14 allied nations.

Presenting no evidence to back their claims, some sites claim this is a clandestine biowarfare operation aimed at “culling” the human population so that only the elite inherit a ruined Earth. When confronted by the obvious lack of corpses piled high in the streets, these claimants quickly shift gears, stating that chemtrails comprise Part “A” of a binary bioweapon that will be activated later by special radio frequencies, causing everyone not ‘specially inoculated to instantly drop dead.

When asked for documentation or lab tests to back up their assertions, the cull contingent falls silent. Ignoring the illogic inherent in dispersing low concentrations of organisms - or medicine - randomly at sunlight-killing altitudes, other sites state that chemtrails are an aerial vaccine delivered to save us from terrorists who can genetically alter their biological cocktails overnight, instantly nullifying all existing vaccines. The fact that there are not enough vaccines or biowarfare agents on the planet to fill hundreds of tanker planes spraying daily for more than five years does not bother irresponsible Internet hysterics, who peer through microscopes without medical qualifications, or point to lint trapped in home air filters as “proof” of their contradictory contentions.

I even receive calls from people who come away convinced I am part of a cover-up because I will not “admit” that ET space aliens are flying the tanker planes! None of this helps the credibility of chemtrails - or the many conscientious researchers who have spent years delving into this mystery while enduring much ridicule, continuous expense and no pay.

It is easy to make fun of what we don’t understand - and fear. During my time in Kuwait as a member of a three-man environmental emergency response team, with oil raining out of a perpetual “oilcast” onto windshields and Arab garb, I learned that denial is the strongest human propensity. It is also, in this time of murderous government perfidy and runaway global warming, a species-limiting activity. Having researched and written two books dealing with biowarfare – Scorched Earth and Bringing The War Home - I can state for the record that while chemtrails are apparently making many people sick, and could even be linked to some deaths – they are not deliberate biowarfare.

Chemtrails are real.

After a five-year investigation into chemtrails - including interviews with air traffic controllers (thanks to reporter ST Brendt), scientists actually involved in this project (thanks to reporter Bob Fitrakis), NASA and NOAA atmospheric studies, and corroboration from independent scientific lab tests on rain and snow samples falling through chemtrails (thanks to my Espanola correspondent, and Dave Dickie in Edmonton), I can state emphatically that chemtrails are not contrails. So what exactly are chemtrails? And what evidence is offered by the award-winning reporter who first broke this story?

Welsbach Seeding Patent for Global Warming PDF

For Chemtrail answers you can trust www.willthomas.net/Chemtrails
Report Spam   Logged

white rose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 04:37:27 pm »

T'would be very handy if Mr Carnicom would answer his phone or email or anything for that matter.
i have a morg friend in the US who discovered something in his blood.He even made a vid of it and posted it on a morg site.Many on there urged him to contact one of the researchers.He was reluctant to do so but eventually agreed to contact Mr Carnicom.Unfortunately no one ever picks up even though on that site he asks for people to get in touch with samples etc. Roll Eyes Angry
Report Spam   Logged
cally

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 07:23:17 pm »

That will be the Morgellons Pat. ;DI have times when I won't answer the phone or door for weeks.
Report Spam   Logged
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 02:23:13 pm »

Well funny you should mention that cally cos i did notice you don't pick up the phone... Grin
Are you saying CC has the morgs then??I didn't know that.
Report Spam   Logged
cally

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 06:55:04 pm »

I blame it on my Morgs anyway. Grin

Yes Cliff Carnicom does have it .He likes to keep it quiet but the other Cliff (Mickelson)told Jeff Rense live on air.

Report Spam   Logged
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 11:50:43 am »

Oh..I bet Mickelsons not on the xmas card list anymore then.
Talk about being dropped in it.Poor guy I can sympathise.
How come you are feeling so much better? What you been doing??
Report Spam   Logged
cally

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 03:45:11 am »

Avoiding Processed Foods like my life depended on it Whiterose.
Eating most  Veggies raw ,drinking Green Tea instead of coffee and meditating a bit .

I 've found the so-called healthy foods are the worst.
If something is wrapped in plastic or in a box I won't eat it.
Report Spam   Logged
cally

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 05:27:39 am »

Am I being paranoid Whiterose? Since I started telling everyone on the Morgellons Forum I was healing by avoiding processed foods completely,all these new members appear and start trashing me to death.
I watched one of them go straight to that thread ,post something insulting about me and leave.LOL
Tell me I'm just paranoid?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: