Chemtrail And Conspiracy Awareness Group
March 28, 2024, 03:43:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Rev says Hi!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rev says Hi!  (Read 381 times)
Nomad

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 12:40:03 pm »

Thanks for the welcome  Smiley

Hello Nomad,sorry to say but I think before this thing is finished you just may have a lot of close friends showing the signs of morgellons.
I see so many people with the signs here.Actually it may sound daft but one of the late signs is a red face and flat red dot on end of nose.Accompanied by broken veins..they used to say those types were heavy drinkers.LOL,think again.However as I say that is one of the last signs to show...and not on everyone.
Gordon Browns right hand man who was sacked for sending that email was a classic case.His face glowed in the dark.Thank you God. Grin
If you know about the orgone do let me know..but does it produce more rain??Thats the last thing I need I already have my hens wearing wellingtons.
I do hope you have luck with hard drive in freezer.I am an idiot when it comes to the pc.I'm still trying to work out what I need to copy cd's cos the drive thingy doesn't work and need to replace it but replace it with what is the question.....

No luck with the freezer trick, I was hoping that the cold would maybe contract the metal inside the drive and buy me some time. I'm going to look at how much a data recovery company will charge to get the data off. The thing I'm most peeved about is losing all my music.
Oh well...... I remember a story about a photographer who's house burnt down and he lost his life's work, he wasn't too sad about it because he could now look at life in an entirely different way.

As for the Orgone journey, all I can say is it feels right. My vegetables this year are something else. I seem to have cleaned a few ponds up, It gives me a sense of feeling that it's not hopeless. I haven't built a chembuster yet but I'm on it!! Don't worry about increased rainfall, it should just go someway to restoring the natural balance of things, most reports of CB's tend to be from drought (scorched earth) areas and so rain would be the natural outcome of re-balancing.

I have now been gifted a camera so will get photo's up as and when,

BUT I'm wondering (trying not to get paranoid) whether I am suffering some kind of attacks. Had a few sleep paralysis episodes, difficulty in getting on-line,  my hard drive packing up and now a missing phone that has mysteriously vanished through the night and turned itself off. Maybe my continuing run of bad luck, maybe something a bit deeper.

Peace.
Report Spam   Logged

I started out with nothing & still got most of it left.
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 07:28:59 pm »

Welcome aboard Nomad! I like the orgone bit about better crops!!! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Nomad

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 10:16:57 am »

Hi Rev, thanks for the welcome.

Perhaps the simplest method of seeing the effects of a simple orgonite device is with the plants.  ;DThat crop I only half heartedly tried this year and had no success with the germination of the seeds. I tried (like I say only half heartedly) early spring when it was roasting temperatures here and I was getting low on water, thinking that this was going to be the norm for this year I didn't bother as I concentrated my efforts on my food supply. I know for a fact that come Christmas time I will be regretting that decision Roll Eyes But the results on my other crops, particularly tomatoes, lettuce and radish have been astounding compared to other years. It has been quite a good growing year here what with all the rain and intermittent Son shine, but even so......

Next year now I have a camera I will certainly be documenting everything and splitting things into sections.
Report Spam   Logged

I started out with nothing & still got most of it left.
white rose

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 10:29:27 am »

Have had most of the electrical stuff pack up in my house.Replaced DVD player,Video etc.Looks like the washing machine is on its way too.
My pond was full of strange foaming algae a few weeks ago.Had to empty pond and refill.I have the light thing too that'a supposed to kill it,but this fungus isn't like any other.Kills fruit trees,everything in it's path in fact.My tiles on roof are being eaten away day by day,just wonder how long to house falling down.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: