Chemtrail And Conspiracy Awareness Group
April 16, 2024, 03:12:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Orgone

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Orgone  (Read 96 times)
white rose

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2009, 04:12:39 pm »

Well I haven't had any experiences with orgone but read a lot about it on the net and wouldn't mind having a go at it if I can find out where to get the stuff from.I mean you need metal filings so I may need to go to china for them cos all the foundries have closed here!
But it would make a change to have this in the garden as opposed to the pot plants dying in tubs everywhere.
If anyone has used this I would like to hear their experiences with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:53:15 pm »

One of our members here has plenty of experience of Orgone, and I can't wait for her to write! She has good contacts and great experience. As for me, well, I've not made anything yet, which is something I need to put right!

What I can tell you is that it does work!

rev
Report Spam   Logged

white rose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 04:09:59 pm »

Give her a nudge rev,and if I can get the stuff will fill my toxic garden with it.
I had 'webs' again appear on my chicken huts.Square webs that were actually pale blue.Not spiders as they still do the round ones,we haven't worked out what makes the square blue ones  yet. Grin
These have been seen by folks in the USA too.They actually saw them fall from the sky into their yards.I don't see this as I reckon they appear in the night anyway I took a pic of it and made sure a witness saw it.LOL
Report Spam   Logged
reverendhempman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:13:16 pm »

Will do!!! I know she's extremely busy at the moment but when she has time she will!!! About four years ago my wife had a very strange experience with an orgone wand! It was witnessed by a few other people too, not sure whether to post it as it is very weird!

rev Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: